Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Making Bread with the Grandkids

Ok, I admit it. I like to make bread.

Making bread can be a load of fun and I recomend it to anyone and everyone. Its kind of like my meditation, ( everything to me is kind of like meditation). I make bacon bread, onion bread, big loafs , small loafs, dinner rolls,. Can't make donuts though, they never come out right.

Making bread is even more fun if you have a couple of grand-daughters helping. Flour goes everywhere. There is nothing better than getting kids involved.
And the look of pride on thier faces when everyone sits down to eat and they exclaim" We made the Bread".

But.... You will find dried up bread dough days later in places where you would never look for bread dough.

*****If you are a blogger then you should be following "The Friday Traffic Report". Jack Humphrey's Blog should be required reading for every blogger.******

I have added some of my favorite bloggers on the sidebar--->

*****tomorrow I will post a couple of links to new and exciting opportunities that I have been looking at.

Feel Good

No comments: