Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2009

I love Birthdays

No, before you get excited and run to wish me Happy Birthday. It's not my Birthday, my birthday is in September.



Speaking of birthdays, Here in the Dallas /Ft.worth metroplex in the winter of 1980. It was snowing like it had never snowed before.
My wife was feeling awfull and the roads were bad and she told me I had to take her to the emergency room.
I couldn't even pull my car up to the emergency room door. It was on a slight incline, and the pavement was too slick. Oh my god I had a headache.
I finally walked her across the parking lot and we got into the hospital and spent a very long agonizing night.

I was wondering to myself if I had ever had a worse night.

The next morning as I looked out of the Hospital room window at the fresh clean blanket of snow and then looked over to see the face of my newborn baby daughter, I realized that the worse night had become one of the most wonderful nights of my life.

Yup. I like birthdays.



Remember


FEEL GOOD

No comments: