Pages

Friday, December 26, 2008

Pixie Rabbit

On my refrigerator door there is a piece of paper, held there by a magnet, that says .....

Dear Santa,

I want a Pixie Rabbit for Christmas.

and it is signed by one of my Grand daughters. Now I suppose you are wondering what a Pixie rabbit is?

Last year she got a little stuffed bunny for Christmas. No big deal right? It was a little stuffed bunny rabbit that she named Pixie. About six months ago her little sister was really sad about something and although she loved that bunny alot she gave her little sister the pixie rabbit to cheer her up. And she never complained about giving up Pixie.

Needless to say She got a Pixie rabbit for Christmas this year.

I hope you got everything you wanted for Christmas but most of all I hope you were able to give everything you wanted to give.



****MyNetWealth Team is going great. I am not going to retire just yet but the future is looking brighter day by day. Make sure you check all your 13 position on a regular basis. You might find some surprises.

****Just checked out my stuff over at Dollar77.biz and its looking good. I think I am maybe promoting this one too much. But it is kinda neat to watch a downline grow like it does in this program. You are not going to get rich here but you might make enough to buy into some other , more profitable programs. I will keep you posted.

****3900income is a great $6.00 program and if you haven't joined yet you need to. You can thank me later.

FEEL GOOD

No comments: