Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2008

I met her in the seventh grade

Probably you are wondering how my daughters get along with my girlfriend? Maybe you weren't, but I am going to tell you anyways.ha ha

They get along great. They should because, you see, my girlfriend is their mother. Yes , my girlfriend is my ex-wife. We got divorced twenty something years ago. We started seeing each other again about 2 1/2 years ago.





**** 3900Income is moving right along . I see good thing happening and Its still a very young program. For $6.00 you can't go wrong here.



*** One of the best programs I have ever been blessed to have joined , 10dollarswonder is still going strong and I think it will last for a long long time. Its still cycling everyday, just amazing.


*** DailyProfitPond the site is down. Will it ever come back. I doubt it. Glad I only invested $10.00. I never once recieved any returns on my money. MY best advice is to stay away from autosurf at this time of year. And never ever invest money that you can't afford to lose.



****Now back to my ex-wife /girlfriend. I have only been in love once in my life and that happened many many moons ago. I am so glad she is back.

No comments: