Pages

Monday, December 22, 2008

My Net Wealth Team

Ok , I went and joined MyNetWealthTeam .
This is the first time I have posted the link so join NOW and benifet from other who are sure to join as they read this.

It looks like it is going to be a huge program and it is building rapidly.

Each $15 dollars you buy will get you 13 positions in the matrix. That means just by joining and paying $15, you allready have the the first two lines of your matrix filled.

Go to the site , it explains it better than I do.

MyNetWealthTeam

Had a Christmas Party at my house yesterday. The population here went from 10 to about 50 in a very short period of time. I love my Family a lot but I sure was glad to see them go home...lol

Santa even came by, all the girls had to sit in his lap. I didn't sit in his lap but I did remind him that I have been very very good this year.

More tommorrow

FEEL GOOD

No comments: